Vultr, high performance, SSD storage, 16 locations

R.U.S.E.: The Forgotten Gem

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by !nfusOH™, Dec 7, 2017.

1. !nfusOH™

!nfusOH™ Praise the Lord. Kinda. Verwaltungsbeamte

Alrighty folks, time for a little bedtime story.

Years ago, we're talking about 2010, a game named RUSE made its way in milions of store all over the US and Europe, including my hometown. Years later, I see that it's still being sold. I decide to purchase said game, and try it out for the first time.

Now, why didn't I buy it on Steam? Simple enough, it was removed from the Store in 2014, because the military license for tanks and units expired. Yup, Ubisoft preferred not to renew the contract. And so, the PS3 version is the only one remaining available. Sad, ain't it?

Well, gotta admit: it's quite a good game, despite the developers being lazy shitbags. There are basically all major nations during WW2 (it's a game based on WW2 events) and you can use planes, tanks, units, tricks to fool your opponent, and so on.

I feel like this game deserved more than what Ubisoft gave to it. I mean, it's a very rare game for its category, we're talking about a strategy game where tricking is the main rule to success. Shame it was forgotten this quickly. It still has a sorta active community, but this game will dissappear very soon if Steam or Ubisoft won't try to at least give it a chance.

Sorry for whoever thought they could have this game on PC, it's too late.

2. Kotsende Kat

Kotsende Kat Blop blop blop die Führung

Minecraft:
    Resdayn
    Damn, the game is completely gone. I remember the game being hyped back when it came out. I was looking on GOG and G2Play but they don't sell it either. Oh well, I never cared about the game anyway. :tongueout: