ZPS Admin Application

Discussion in 'Become an admin' started by !nfusOH™, Apr 6, 2017.

1. !nfusOH™

!nfusOH™ Well-Known Member

• Your Steam or Minecraft name: !nfusOH
    • Which server do you actually want to administrate: the Zombie Panic!: Source server
    • Reason for becoming an admin: I believe such server needs someone to take care of the campers and time wasting people
    • Proof of you being a responsible person (optional): Administered and became Co-Owner of a GMod sandbox server and lead Admin of a TF2 server
    • Prior experience with a game server, sourcemod, or spigot (optional): Using TF2's Admin Board
    • Magic word: Blowpipe

2. !nfusOH™

And, if you please, I would ask for whoever will trial me to give me his Steam account so that I can add him (or viceversa) and chat there.

3. Refalm

Refalm rafalm is idot die Führung

Minecraft:
    Refalm
    Thanks for applying! The HR manager will soon respond, but your application looks good to me :smile:

4. Kotsende Kat

Kotsende Kat Blop blop blop die Führung

Minecraft:
    Resdayn
    Hello !infusOH and welcome to the forum. As HRM it is my job to process all admin applications. I have a few questions.

1a) How did you find this community and
    1b) why do you want to administrate specifically our ZPS server? (eg. have you been playing on our server before or did you find it in a different way)

By becoming an admin you also become part of our game community, so:
    2a) What are you looking for in this community and
    2b) are you planning on actively participating in the community? (eg. talking with other members on TeamSpeak)

If you are planning to talk with others on TeamSpeak:
    3) Do you have a microphone?

Finally I would like to know a bit more about you. Could you tell me about your hobbies, skills, favourite music genres, favourite movies and other things you wish to share?

5. !nfusOH™

1a - Found the community by playing on the ZPS server
    1b - Because it's the only server that I know of this community, and I have experience with this game

2a - I am looking for competent, mature and overall funny people to chat with
    2b - Yes, I do plan of actively (4-5 times a week) partecipating into the TS

3 - I do have a microphone, but it has terrible quality

6. !nfusOH™

Second part:

Hobbies: I read books and play basketball (uchronic books and I attend the basketball court twice a week) and of course, play videogames.

Skills: I found a particular talent with my English accent and I'm looking forward to improve my grammar. Plus, I speak French, Italian and Spanish, but not often.

Favourite music genre: 80s Rock and Saturday Night style (Praise the Bee Gees)

Favourite movies: Air Force One, All four Lethal Weapon (not the 2016 one), all Beverly Hills Cop series and Murder She Wrote (not a movie but whatever)

7. !nfusOH™

Wait, did you delete my two posts?

8. !nfusOH™

9. Kotsende Kat

Kotsende Kat Blop blop blop die Führung

Minecraft:
    Resdayn
    Thank you for your reply. I see we have many games in common that we play frequently, such as: Synergy, The Ship, Left 4 Dead 2, Tower Unite and several other games that we sometimes play. This is good, because it means we actually can play stuff together. I will grant you a trial run for an unspecified period of time. You may add me on Steam and give me a valid email address so I can add you to our admin management system. You may always join us on TeamSpeak and play a game with us.